What is a 4WD dash camera?
4WD dash camera is an uncomplicated car camera that can be easily installed on your vehicle’s dashboard or windshield. It captures live HD quality videos while you are driving. It has auto start and stops function that starts the recording when the car is started and stops the recording when the car halts. The footage can be stored on the memory card and later transferred to the computer for viewing or storing. However, it is essential that the windshield is clean so that the recorded video is clear.
Why do you need a 4WD dash camera?
In the current modern world, you are surrounded by cameras everywhere, whether it is a security camera at your house or mobile camera on your smart phone. There is just one place where you do not have access to camera recording -your car. An average person drives over 13,000 miles every year and is it taking a photo of spectacular scenery or holding evidence in an accident; dash cams will come in handy always.
Here are some reasons why you should buy a car camera for your vehicle:
* As a dash cam always records everything, wasting time over ascertaining the responsibility in case of an accident can be avoided.
* You can even keep a watch on your parked car with a battery-operated 4WD dash camera.
* If your kids have just learned driving, you can keep an eye on them with the help of a car camera.
* Dashcam’s footage can also prevent insurance frauds.( check the video below )
* Moreover, you can even get interesting nature photos with the help of this camera.
Now that you know how beneficial it can be for you to install car cameras in your vehicle, you can go ahead and buy a dashcam. Offering an added protection for your vehicle, this camera will also help you escape from any unwarranted responsibilities in case of an accident.